It’s bad enough that Dr. Steve Mann got assaulted, and his prototypical assistive eyewear was damaged by the staff of McDonalds- but the restaurant denied that it happened! Happily, Dr. Mann’s glasses recorded the attack, so there is proof of this happening.
It is very clear that McDonalds is in the wrong here- for not only the attack, but also denying it happened. Worse, it’s clear that it really needs a lot of training about assistive technology for the disabled, too.
McDonalds needs to do two things here: Pay for the repair/replacement of Dr. Mann’s eyewear, and train their staff on how to deal with assistive technology- and that means not acting like a bunch of nasty thugs.
- brother-prickle reblogged this from rampagey
- 24blazeit reblogged this from rampagey
- hoodie22 reblogged this from rampagey
- rampagey reblogged this from wolvensnothere
- strixus reblogged this from wolvensnothere and added:
- carnivaloftherandom reblogged this from wolvensnothere and added:
- wolvensnothere reblogged this from sunfell and added:
- sunfell posted this